Anything as a Service (XaaS)
XaaS is a general, collective term that refers to the delivery of anything as a service. It recognizes the vast number of products, tools and technologies that vendors now deliver to users as a service over a network -- typically the internet -- rather than provide locally or on-site within an enterprise.
What are examples of XaaS?
Some of the most common types of XaaS include:
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Storage as a Service (StaaS)
- Database as a Service (DBaaS)
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Communications as a Service (CaaS)
- Network as a Service (NaaS)
What is XaaS business model?
Anything-as-a-Service (XaaS) business models help your organization transition from a product-based approach to a service or outcome-based approach, delivering enhanced value to the customer and improving revenue.